Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Captain Jack Sparrow Digital Painting

Hi everyone....
This is my new Digital Painting..... Its done in Photoshop CS3.... I used iBall Graphic Pen Tablet for painting...
I wanted to paint portrait with lots of texture... and I started searching the internet for reference images..... I came accross this image and I liked it instantly....  I liked the Contrast ....Colours.... Textures.... and Expression of Johnny Depp in this image.....So, here is the final Painting ... with the closeups.....
All your feedbacks are welcome..... :)












1 comment :

  1. C'est magnifique ! j'oublie trop souvent ma tablette graphique, mais je suis loin d'avoir ce niveau. Le détail rien que sur la peau est bluffant ! Votre talent est incontestable !
    encore bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...