Today I was pleasantly surprised when I got the message from Quilling.it blog's owner Vilma that she had chosen me to pass the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much Vilma for this honour..
Khushboo from Something Sassy also honoured me with this award on 6th May 2012. Thank you so much Khushboo.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
So carrying on with the tradition I am passing on this award to 5 blogs which inspired me... It was a difficult decision as there are so many wonderful blogs but I had to choose 5 so here goes.... :
- GLS 2007 - She makes such wonderful explosion boxes and little quilled flower arrangements that I was inpired to make one for my Sister's Birthday.
- Fun Quilling - Cristina's art work is very neat, beautiful and creative... be it the chocolate box... or expressive hearts... or Flower shop... or jewellery.... the list goes on and on...
- Quillling Me Softly - The thing I love about Pritesh is that she is so good at quilling and she shares her knowledge and techniques with everyone..and she always encourages people with generous dose of appreciation.
- Susan Quilling Cards - I love all of Susan's work but still for me the Beehive Technique is the best of all...
- Fantasies Of Paper - Kavya is the youngest quiller whose work I have seen and she is so good at it ...her work is creative and neat... I hope she will take this art to new heights.