Monday 28 April 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Box

Hello friends...

I have a very pretty gift box to share with you all today...
It is based on love theme... I made this for valentines day...
So finally I am trying to post all the projects I made in the last few months... :)


I have used lots of pink in this one... & I have used some die cuts, embossing, inking, stamping, pearls, ribbon & my handmade roses to embellish it...



The cylindrical box opens up to reveal 2 compartments which can be filled up with chocolates or small gifts..
I hope you like it  :)






Entering in:
Crafters Corner : Go 3D ( I was the Winner.. yayyy  )

3 comments :

  1. That's a very lovely gift box,,,loved the pink color,,and that rose it looks so real,,,
    hey plz add me in ur crafter's list
    http://nehahandmadecards.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is absolutely stunning! The flowers are so gorgeous they look real! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner Challenge #15 GO 3D! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute way to present the goodies to ur near and dear ones...
    Loved it completely ....
    Thanks for joining us at Crafters corner-go 3d
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...