Friday 11 July 2014

Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Friends…
How are you all doing?
I always have difficulty in making masculine cards & projects & so I try to avoid them…lol…
But this time I thought of giving it another try…
I had some great IBS Guitars stamps on hand that I wanted to play with…

 I started with partially inking one of the guitar stamps with red ink & stamped it on my white card stock…
Then again I inked the remaining area with my black ink & carefully aligned it on top of the stamped image & stamped it again which gave me a two color stamped image…
I distressed it with light brown ink slightly & highlighted some parts with gold perfect pearls…


I have used a die from Fancy Labels 3 Die  & a stamp from Fancy Circles to make my base layer for the sentiment…
For the top layer of the sentiment I stamped the music stamp from the Background Basics 3 in light ink & then stamped the birthday sentiment from Big Wishes 2 on top… I just love the big bold sentiments in this set…

The background of this card was also made with the same music stamp, stenciling, inking & some gold perfect pearl splatters… I think I went a little overboard with the gold splatters…  :)   but I still love the effect...
I hope you like my attempt at masculine card… Do leave some love & have a great weekend….







IBS Products used:





1 comment :

  1. Stunning card! I think it's a perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...