Sunday 7 September 2014

Sweet Pea

Hello Friends...

I am back with a card... I have tried a new ( for me ) technique in this card...
The focal image is made with faux stained glass technique...

To achieve the look I have stamped & heat embossed the sweet pea stamp from  Sweet Pea stamp set on vellum & colored it with alcohol markers on the opposite side.

I used the sentiment from Big Notes II & heat embossed it to match the focal image...
Then I added twine & some pearl dots to add the finishing touches...
Hope you like it... Thanks for visiting...

IBS Products :




2 comments :

  1. Lovely card nupur..love the effect of stained glass..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique! I'll have to try it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...