Saturday 7 February 2015

Hello Beautiful

 Hello friends...
Welcome to IBS Saturday Designer Spotlight... 
Today it's my turn & I am sharing a water-colored card with no line coloring technique...


To achieve the no line coloring I stamped the beautiful bouquet image from Spring Bouquet stamp set with a very light ink & then colored it with various distress inks... Inspired by Stamping is coming up with images that are perfect for watercoloring & the end results are stunning...
This no line technique is perfect if you want to stamp your sentiments on top of the colored image as there are no harsh dark lines which would clash with the sentiment...
I also heat embossed it with clear embossing powder... This adds a little dimension to my sentiment  & also makes it stand out more from the background...


I hope you liked my card & thanks a lot for visiting today...





3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous watercolor Nupur! I just love the depth you achieved on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous results. I love the way this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nupur,

    Your card is stunning! Beautiful watercoloring and I love the embossed sentiment.

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...