Hello friends ...
Welcome to So Suzy Stamps inspiration
I am here to share a new card I made for So Suzy Stamps with Look For The Rainbows stamp... I love this inspirational sentiment & today I went with the theme of stars in night sky to pair with this sentiment...
Lets start with the Tutorial to create this beautiful night sky background :
- I started with inking my cardstock with Seedless Preserve, Picked Raspberry, Chipped Sappire & Blueprint Sketch Distress inks.
- Now I splattered it with a water using my fingers go get the ink moving & create some depth.
- Once the water was dried I took some white gesso & splattered it using my paint brush to add some brighter dots & add even more depth to the background.
- Next I took my silver die cut & adhered it to the background & trimmed off the excess.
- Finally I heat embossed my Look For The Rainbows stamp with silver embossing powder & adhered it to my card front.
I hope you like my card & give this fun technique a try :)