Hello friends & welcome to So Suzy Stamps inspiration post.
Here is how I made it...
- I started with a piece of acetate, watercolor cardstock, mini mister, Mermaid Lagoon & Chipped Sapphire Distress inks.
- I applied Mermaid Lagoon on the acetate, spritz it with water & smooshed it on the piece of watercolor cardstock.
- I repeated the step with Chipped Sapphire distress ink.
- Once the watercolor cardstock was dry I applied the remaining ink on the acetate again on it to get the result below.
- I used the Spire Sage stamp to add some foliage on the ground.
- Next step was to die cut the stamped image & a white frame with a stitched die.
- I adhered the Stamped panel on the card front & then used Mini MISTI to position & stamp the Life Knocks You Down stamp on the card front.
- Then I glued down the white die cut frame with foam adhesive on the stamped image.
Thank you for visiting today....