Saturday 15 October 2016

Background Technique for Tiny Stamps

Hello friends,
Welcome to Inspired By Stamping inspiration post.
Today I am sharing a technique to use the tiny stamps in any stamp set to create beautiful backgrounds...
20161012_213132

For this card I used various tiny stamps from Beautiful YouJust For You & Words of Inspiration II stamp sets & stamped them randomly to create the background. Then I took my stencil & inked lightly with the same color ink to finish the background.
20161012_213146

Then I die cut the word Birthday from the background & from black cardstock 5 times. Stacked & glued them so that the stamped word was on top & glued the whole piece back on the background after stamping the work Happy from Fresh Bouquet stamp set right above the die cut word. I used a die cut scalloped black border to frame the background.
20161012_213219

Hope you like it & give this technique a try...
Thank for visiting today :)



Fresh Bouquet

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...