Sunday 26 October 2014

IBS Birthday Blog Hop



Surprise!  I'm here today, along with other gals on the Inspired By Stamping design team, to wish the Inspired By Stamping store's owner, Joanna, a happy 3rd anniversary for the store and an early happy birthday!  You should have arrived her from Nicole's blog.  If not, and you'd like to join in the fun, please start at Joanna's blog and hop along with us to wish her many happy returns!  We've all made birthday creations to share using Inspired By Stamping products.  Come and take a peek at mine!
I have used the Sweet Pea stamp for my focal point along with the birthday sentiment from Big Wishes II...


Congratulations Joanna for Inspired By Stamping's 3rd Anniversary & wish you a very Happy Early Birthday ... :)

Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping with all of us fromInspired By Stamping!  Your next stop is Shan's blog. 


IBS Products Used:



7 comments :

  1. This is so pretty Nupur! Your coloring is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for creating this beautiful card and the surprise birthday hop! Especially during your holiday! I can't thank you enough! With love, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Your coloring amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nupur! I love the colors on this card. So bright and cheeful. It was fun surprising Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nupur, Your colouring is just amazing. Your are such a talented paper crafter. You know how to pull a card together so well. You continue to inspire me and everyone that see your amazing work. Loved Joannas reaction to our special blog hop surprise. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nupur, your cards always amaze me and this is no exception! I adore the bright colors and the lovely layout! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is awesome... love the card and the colors make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...