Wednesday 30 May 2012

First Set of Embossed Cards

Hello...
So far this week has been amazing for me.... & specially yesterday was toooo good... I got 5 embossing folders & 2 die sets delivered yesterday.... & I also got some big orders this week... Yay...
My DH got me a BIG SHOT  (Yayyyyy....  ^__^  ) ...I  got the delivery few days ago...  
I ordered some Pie Lane Stencils from Ton... He was very helpful & sent the courier immediately after I sent him the list... 
I also ordered Birds & Swirls-Cuttlebug embossing folder & Labels Four-Spellbinders Die for Jovita's Store... I got her courier yesterday afternoon... yayyy....
I had ordered some more embossing folders & Dies from Craft Universe... & I got the delivery yesterday evening...!!! ^_^
How amazing is that... 2 deliveries in one day... :)
I'm itching to use all the folders & dies but I have got to complete some orders I got yesterday.... & after that I will be busy preparing for the case... which will contain lots of embossing & Die cutting hopefully... :D
I will post the images & details of my craft Haul in my next post...
Now moving on to the cards....
The first 2 cards are made using pie lane stencils & the 3rd card is made with Birds & Swirls-Cuttlebug embossing folder... 


 I embossed the left side of the card with Pie Lane stencil & decorated it with some rhinestones to add bling... then I used a punched border & ribbon in the center... For the right side I made some flowers & branches...


 This flower was made from a tutorial... The Border is made using a tile punch..



This is my first card with embossing folders... I also did some recycling in this card ... The green & purple Panels are the insides of a medicine pack... I cut the panels ... embossed them & then coloured with water colours... then I added some 3D glitter outliners in matching colours ...the panels are stuck to the card base with foam tapes to give them some dimension & interest... I added a gingham ribbon, bow & a quilled bird for a complete look...



P.S. - Visit this tutorial by Tejal for embossing with Pie Lane Stencils.


Supplies Used :
Tissue Tape


Thanks for visiting... :)

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful works!
    I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh!! So much crafty shopping!! I am sure you will have a great line up of products now. I liked all the three cards a lot. Your style is really ncie and different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always such a feast to my eyes Nupur! I can well imagine what magic you will create with Big Shot!!!!!!!! Enjoy cutting/Embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...all your cards are amazing ,love your colour choice.plz let me know hw you did embossing with pielane stencil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embossing has come out so crisp and clean! I make a mess most of the time! The recycling bit is what I loved the most though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    This is really cool. Have always wanted to learn embossing.
    Thanks.
    Liang
    www.craftitude.liangwin.com
    www.cookbook.liangwin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faabulous stuff...love the embossing!! I went through a mad embossing phase when I got my bug..now my embossing folders lie waiting for me!! really good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...