Saturday 5 May 2012

Floral Card in Blue & Pink

Hi Friends...
This is my 3rd post of the day... Go here & here for my previous posts...  I made few new cards for my Craftsvilla store ... this card is one of them.... The border is made with a punch. I made this card in 2 different colours- Blue & Pink... This time I also decorated the envelope with a punched border. This card design is very elegant & can be used for so many occasions... I absolutely love these 2 cards.... :)













P.S. - Have you entered my giveaway yet.... ???

12 comments :

  1. so lovely work!!! love the colors! it look so delicate like a lace! i love them!!! Good Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic piece.. Love the color combo and am absolutely floored by your neatness...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! your cards are so beautiful nupur...i have a ques though...how do you punch these tile'S so equally?? i mean do you draw squares and then punch it out...cos your's are in such perfect alingment and so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards.... love it totally...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so elegant. LOve the both.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this colour combination.....it has a very sweet taste. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow really pretty!! I also have the same ques as Hussena!! Plz do answer in your future post. I also have a similar square punch but it is difficult to align them together in one line...you have done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cristina, Khushboo, Hussena, Deepti, Sudha, Syvia, Paula, & Indira.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No words... Wonder how you make them so perfect... Please teach... Would love to be your student...
    Keep posting ya....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx Deesha...
    It is very simple... I would post a tutorial on aligning the square punches.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey how did u make those arche so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...