Wednesday 9 May 2012

Gift Boxes

Hello ...
This is my second post of the day... go here for the first post...
I have made some gift boxes with belly band.... I have attached a white tag on the belly band to write greeting etc. The inside of the box is also decorated with flowers & pearls on one side...  & on the other side there is a ribbon loop & bow which can be used to hold the money or a small gift like lipstick etc...





























I got the idea of making a gift box  with ribbon loop for money from the net long time back... The lady makes beautiful boxes & punch craft flowers ...{The web page is in Russian so I don't understand it fully even after translating so I don't know her name..   :(  }

Thanks for visiting...

P.S. - Have you entered my giveaway yet.... ???

9 comments :

  1. Awesome ideas,and beautiful neat work.liked it a lot.

    http://colorsandpapers.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..this is so beautiful..I love this idea..will try this one soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such an awesome idea Nupur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nupur they looks great... where can I get the template for such boxes... any poinetrs?

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...