Thursday 19 May 2016

Altered Bottle Art

Hello friends....
I am back with another Heartfelt inspiration...
My project for today is way out of my comfort zone & very new to me so please be kind ... hehehe...
I have altered an empty bottle for the 1st time & I was a little scared to try it but I kind of like the result & I hope you like it too...
The beautiful stamps & dies from Heartfelt Creations  made it easier to alter this bottle...



Isn't the ladybug cute  :)

I might not be able to reply to each & every lovely comments that you leave but please know that I greatly appreciate them... they keep me motivated to try out new things & share it with you all...
Thanks a lot for all the love...


2 comments :

  1. Great job on this bottle. I love the colors, the beautiful flowers, the thick pink twine and even the little ladybugs on some of the leaves. You are always showing us your wonderful, clever creativity to inspire us. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...love these flowers! inky hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...