Friday 18 January 2013

Cardini in a Gift Box

Hello...
Here is the other gift for my sister...
Its a cardini... 
I got this inspiration from Erum of Vibgyor Krafts
She makes beautiful Cardinis & cards... 

I made a Purple, pink & green box for the calendar...
I used a Itsy-Bitsy embossing folder with ink applied on the debossed side for faux letterpress effect.
The sentiment is a freebie...It was printed & then diecut with spellbinders labels 4...
& then inked with memento rose bud ink..
the purple matte behind the sentiment was also diecut & sponged with memento rose bud ink..
The white lace & the green satin ribbon the were  adhered on top with Red Double Sided Tape..


I added 1 strip of pink satin ribbon around the lid & the base of the gift box to give it some added strength & beauty...

The front is made in the same way as the lid... I added some black feathers & 2 handmade stick pins with blue heart beads & pearls..
Then I added a piece of white lace & the blue satin ribbon & a bow to embellish it...

It opens up to reveal 4 photographs on one side & 2 photographs on the other side.
The photographs were adhered on embossed & inked mattes of matching colours..


For the back I made a die cut pocket with the sentiment to hold a tag.
She loved this... infact this is her fav gift of this year... :D

Supplies used :

P.S. : Have you entered in the GIVEAWAY at my Craft Supply Store yet....???
Enter to win some crafty goodies & some clear stamps from my store...  :)



Thanx for visiting

Click here to win some beautiful die cuts & handmade flowers from Sindhu..


3 comments :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...