Sunday 16 February 2014

Botanical Bliss

Hello friends...

Today I am sharing a card I made for JustRite Friday Challenge #114- Botanical Bliss


The texture, background  & color of this card is inspired by this picture

In this picture I liked the texture, pattern & color so I decided to use all of 3 elements in my card background...
I used  Frayed burlap Distress ink to stamp the Just rite French Rose on a kraft CS.
Next I colored the stamped image with Seedless Preserve, Dried marigold, Peeled paint & Faded Jeans using my water brush..
To give the striped texture I scored the whole panel using my scoreboard & then distressed it with Gathered twigs.. I have incorporated the purple mug & green leaves color in form of the glittered border on the sentiment panel & the ribbon.

4 comments :

  1. WOW! Great job with the inspiration photo! Your texture is amazing and I didn't even recognize that as the Rose background -- SO PRETTY! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning. I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the texture and the soft rose background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! I have that stamp and didn't recognize it !! I ADORE how you used it and the texture is super fab!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...