Sunday 10 March 2013

My 1st DT Inspiration for For The Love of Crafting..

Hello..

This is my first DT inspiration post for ' For The Love of Crafting '
The theme for this month's challenge is Season's Stories!

I choose to make a card for summer season..
The digi is a freebie...( I am searching the link & will update this post with the link asap...)
It was coloured & then fussy cut..

I have been playing with my new dies a LOT so you will see them in almost all of my creations now... hehehe



As spring is my favorite season.. I also made a 2nd card on spring theme after I made the card for summer season... 
I love the colourful flowers & butterflies...
In this card also I have used a lot of my new dies... 


Entering in : 

11 comments :

  1. loved both the cards!! very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! The flowers on both the cards are gorgeous !Loved the first one more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...love both cards...great coloring and love those handmade beauties a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Nupur ...love the trellis one a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards, love the flowers and your coloring is awesome !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nupur! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, really vibrant colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun flower looks stunning Nupur and Thank you so much for the kind words at my Paper Tulips Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice flowers assembled with beautiful background of die cut....thanks for playing with us at crafters corner challenge#6..all the very best....www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia..blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...